I will be leaving my platform on Instagram @cristinacooks starting on Friday, March 5 and I will be posting on FLOURISH INSTAGRAM, flourish_bodymindsoul from then on. Please join me there to EAT, AND LIVE, “WELL”!
Tony and I after 36 years we are still connected!
Alex and Arianna are my inspiration on how to live life with grace, and dignity, in today’s world. hey walk the walk!
After recovering from my reaction to the second Covid19 shot, aching flu-like symptoms, I found myself with plenty of downtime to stop and reflect on where I am in my life and what I felt I still needed to accomplish. I’m so glad I did.
I have been busy rebuilding and editing my website which is a constant work in progress. I find myself obsessing on the daily task of putting up content on Instagram and my website. When I first started my website I wanted to have a place where people could go and find everything they needed to know about Lifestyle, Home Decor, Flowers, Gardens, Favorite Designers, Travel, Fashion, Pets, Recommended Reads, Hacks, Tips, Gift Guides, latest updates on Alzheimer’s and Multiple Myeloma and of course Recipes. These are all the things, plus my husband, my children, grandkids, friends, and the lovely people who follow me that I am obsessed with every day. Truth be told I feel overwhelmed every single day. Why do I want to do ALL this? Well to be honest I can’t. I’m one person obviously with LOTS of interest. I’m not Martha Stewart, ( LOVE HER) but she has a team of researchers and people who do such a wonderful job of presenting her vision and message. But hey, that’s Martha Stewart then there’s me. I was starting to feel overwhelmed and letting my work overtake my life instead of focusing on living a balanced life.
One day while my daughter Arianna @moderndaygf was visiting she was talking about her work and kept using the expression, I need to find my “WHY”. She too started to feel overwhelmed in her work and the pressure to “Keep up”. She flat out stated, “I need to figure out my WHY? I asked her, “what does that mean”? She simply stated, “what is it that defines me and my message and WHY is this so important to me”? It didn’t take her long to figure it out. Her feelings were bubbling right below the surface. She focused on what it was that answered her question of her “WHY”. She made a list and started with one question, what was her passion? She answered without hesitation and in this order, Business, and health for the Body, Mind, Soul!
From the beginning, she had a natural ability for business. She asserted herself and made demands, she insisted that she would take charge of the packaging, production, sales which have tripled in the past three months. I saw the change in her almost immediately and I wanted to be in that space. So I decided to really concentrate and find my “WHY. I decided to focus on what takes up most of my waking day.
I made a list of 10 questions I asked myself.
- What is my passion? COOKING
- Why is bringing awareness of health, and wellness to everyone so important to me that it keeps me up at night? Which by the way is not a good idea since getting the right amount of sleep is vital to your health.
- How being a cancer survivor fuels my passion for healthy eating.
- Why I believe that FOOD IS MEDICINE FOR YOUR BODY.
- How to educate people on the FACT that the foods we eat are filled with trans-fats, processed sugar, pesticides, and chemicals, and preservatives which causes heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and more!
- I literally lay in bed at night staring at the ceiling and obsess about creating foods you love to eat but eliminating all the toxins that will take you down.
- We are getting ready to roll out our certified organic, GMO-free, vegan, FLOURISH GRANOLA in major grocery chains and large box stores around the country. Once we are established and producing for these stores we will come out with soups, sauces, salad dressing, smoothies, Grab and Go. and food for our Pets!
- I keep in mind that people eat meat and love desserts but if that is what you desire I will show you how to eat all the things you love but do it in a way that will not put your body at risk for diseases.
- I am also obsessed with food styling and setting beautiful tables. I believe people eat with their eyes first, then the aroma, then taste! I love watching my family, friends, and guests go through all three stages of eating!
- Since I also like to paint but don’t have the time any longer, the plates I serve my food on have become my canvasses and the food is the paint!
I am focused on one issue, the success of “Flourish Body-Mind-Soul! Through this company I will be able to realize all of my dreams, to cook, create, help heal, donate time and money to philanthropic causes and be able to work with my daughter Arianna. This has been one of the most amazing experiences in my life and I have LOTS of experiences. I’m free because of her to be able to create and continue my research on nutrition and health!
Now when I’m with my husband. kids and friends I’m present, in the moment, and not thinking about how I need to get back on the computer to write. I found my “Why”
Next up FLOURISH YOUR PETS! ORGANIC BONE BROTH FOR PETS, IN PRODUCTION
FLOURISH KIDS SNACK BAGS
SOUPS ARE ROLLING OUT IN THE FALL!
CRISTINA FERRARE LINE OF CAST IRON COOKWARE (IN PRE-PRODUCTION FOR INFOMERCIAL)
CRISTINA FERRARE “SKIN CARE”
CRISTINA FERRARE HOME GOODS!
INSTAGRAM @flourish_bodymindsoul https://bit.ly/3pieDQd
VISIT OUR FLOURISH WEBSITE https://bit.ly/38PNOgz
FOOD IS MEDICINE FOR YOUR BODY
FOR YOUR BRAIN, HEART & GUT HEALTH!
EAT, AND LIVE “WELL”!
PART OF THE PROFITS FROM FFT GO TO “THE WOMEN’S ALZHEIMERS MOVEMENT”.
FOURISH EVERY DAY!